Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sometimes I feel I'm watching me...

Amidst the demented sarcastic smiles, and overexaggerated gestures I produce, people will sometime come up to me and say "Hey man, why you so creepy"

This is when I usually threaten the person with sexual violence.

The actions are done in jest, and most people get it (except for the douchebag that asked me that question). But I think I'm truly coming to understand where they are coming from.

Today, I finished most of my exams, with one looming a week away, plenty of time to prepare. I opted to waste the rest of the day, and I looked into my laptop to see if I had any videos or games I could watch. In one folder, which I remembered before the start of exams to be full of procrastinatory aids, to be completely empty but one lone text document.

The document was simply named "Hello there". Upon opening it, it just said "Play time is over." (I think he meant "playtime")


(click to enlarge)

HOLY SHIT! SOME ILLITERATE HACKER GOT INTO MY LAPTOP AND CRYPTICALLY LEFT A WARNING THAT HE'S FO'REALZ COMIN' TO GET- Oh wait, it was me.

I forgot that I had deleted everything in that folder, because I was addicted to some game I was playing, and I would put off studying. Thus, I deleted it. I also decided, however, that if for whatever reason I decided to check the folder for the game, I would freak myself out, and write something that would put me back on track.

This damn notepad scared the shit out of me for a good 10 seconds. Perhaps I should do something productive...

1 comment:

TheLatteOnWheels said...

Oh michael... why ARE you so creepy..